- About Nina
Your birth chart reveals your strengths and weaknesses as a leader. But not only that – it points to how you can successfully work with your own inner state of awareness to empower your leadership skills.
Recent theory and research in leadership strategy has determined that most importantly, it is the inner state of a leader that largely determines the success of his or her interventions. The ability to create an authentic field of trust, free of control, for the employees and colleagues to be creative and motivated. This is not easy. You have to do your inner work in order not to feel threatened or let other agendas interfere. And be able to enter a positive ego-less state of ”open mind, open heart and open will”. The birth chart is our map. Coaching sessions are the concrete steps towards personal transformation.
- Theory U by Senior professor at MIT, Otto Scharmer, founder of Emerging Leaders for Innovation Across Sectors. 2008.
- Presence: An exploration of Profound Change in People, Organizations and Society by Senge, Jaworski, Flowers, Scharmer. 2005.
- Speed of Trust by Stephen Covey, Jr.
- My beloved world by US Supreme Court Judge Sonia Sotomayor, Knopf 2013.
- Gung Ho, Ken Blanchard.
- Sacred Hoops by basketball coach for Chicago Bulls, Phil Jackson.
In my experience, efficient work requires a commitment of 3-6 months with sessions once or twice a month. A profound transformation of mindset and psychological patterns takes longer – 1,5-2 years. Let us start and find out what is needed. You can stop at any time.
Clients in coaching are invited to phone calls, if there is an immediate crisis.